Notice - About My Templates -

On the panel on the right hand side I have set up Templates & Wordart Links for you to download in bulk. So far you can download Templates from 1 - 70 & Wordart 1-14, Also there is a link to my xmas masks.
I will add more to the download section in the future.
So please check the Download Links Section first!
Thank you.
Hugs Rachel
xx

Tuesday, 24 October 2017

:: CT Tag For Foxy's Designz:: -ScrapFoxy_IB-Cartoon Pink-31-1

Foxy's Designz is *Designer Of The Month*over at CDO with 25% off her kit's!
Gorgeous little kit which is a match for the tube 31-1 By Cartoon Pink.
Kit has 20 Elements,3 Frames,6 Papers & 1 Wordart.
You can purchase both kit & tube from the CDO
•••
•••
 Tag features the The matching tube by Cartoon Pink.
You can also purchase her art also from CDO.
•••
 Thank you for stopping by My Blog! Hugs Rachey ♥

No comments: