Notice - About My Templates -

On the panel on the right hand side I have set up Templates & Wordart Links for you to download in bulk. So far you can download Templates from 1 - 70 & Wordart 1-14, Also there is a link to my xmas masks.
I will add more to the download section in the future.
So please check the Download Links Section first!Thank you.
Hugs Rachel
xx

Monday, 17 July 2017

::CT Tag Foxy's Designz -CDO -IB-Molly Harrison May2017- ::

::CT Tag For Foxy's Designz::
ScrapFoxy_IB-MollyHarrisonMay2017-
This whimsical little kit is Inspired by the beautiful,
 Molly Harrison May Bonus tube.
Kit contains 20 Elements,4 Frames,6 Papers & 1 Worart.
 Kit & Molly's tubes can be puchased from CDO
•••
•••
 I paired my tag with the art of Verymany, Tube "Forest Elf"
You can purchase art from there Store
 
•••
Thank you for stopping by My Blog!
Hugs Rachey ♥
 

No comments: