Wednesday 21 June 2017
Few tag's I have made!
•••
I made this tag with a stunning former PTU kit called" A Lit-Teal Bit Of Love"  By Carita from Carita Creationz 
I paired it up with a gorgeous tube By Misticheskaya called "Violetta"
You can purchase this stunning tube from PFD 
•••
 
Been over to my favourite Tutorial Blog :) 
Here are a few tag's I have created from some of Viv's latest Tutorials.
•••
 Melancholia.
•••
Venezia.
•••
Steamy Romance.
 
•••
Celestial Destiny.
•••
Watermelon Crush.
•••
WildSummer.
•••
Wolfs Adventure.
•••
 Enchanted Sea.
•••
Captured Moments.
•••
The Blues.
 
 •••
If you're ever feeling in a psp funk, Try doing some tutorial's
you might find that it help's getting your Mojo back!
Thanks for looking,Hugs Rachey ♥
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chat

Contributors

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

♥ CT Member ♥

Palm Springs commercial photography

♥ Forum's I ♥ Blinkies ♥

Palm Springs commercial photography Palm Springs commercial photography

•♥• My Blinkies •♥•

Blinkie2 Blinkie3 My-Blog-Blinkie

Subscribe to Blog

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

♥ Facebook Badge ♥