Notice - About My Templates -

On the panel on the right hand side I have set up Templates & Wordart Links for you to download in bulk. So far you can download Templates from 1 - 70 & Wordart 1-14, Also there is a link to my xmas masks.
I will add more to the download section in the future.
So please check the Download Links Section first!Thank you.
Hugs Rachel
xx

Monday, 12 June 2017

::CT Tag Foxy's Designz - CDO- IB-Enys Guerrero-3-1 ::

::CT Tag For Foxy's Designz::
I'm using the Lush "ScrapFoxy_IB-Enys Guerrero-3-1"
and matches the tube Enys Guerrero-3-1
This lovely kit contains 20 elements,5 papers,2 frames.
Matching Tube (Not included)
•••

Both can be purchased from CDO 
•••
 
 Tag features the art of Zindy "Above It All" 
You can purchase from Zindy's Store
•••
Thank you for stopping by My Blog!
Hugs Rachey ♥
 

No comments: