Notice - About My Templates -

On the panel on the right hand side I have set up Templates & Wordart Links for you to download in bulk. So far you can download Templates from 1 - 70 & Wordart 1-14, Also there is a link to my xmas masks.
I will add more to the download section in the future.
So please check the Download Links Section first!
Thank you.
Hugs Rachel
xx

Friday, 26 May 2017

::Tag Show Off::

Just a few tag's I have created .
•••
This is a set I made with the gorgeous PTU Kit called "Your Words"
By Dee, You can purchase this gorgeous kit from Dee's Store 
I used the beautiful art of  Enys Guerrero, 
you can purchase her art from CDO
•••
•••
This tag was made with a gorgeous PTU  kit "Steamy Romance" by Carrie.
you can purchase from carries store here at  Pink Paradox Productions
Currently she has a sale too :)
I used the gorgeous matching art for this kit from Verymany 
"Mary Elizabeth" 
You can purchase from there Store
•••

 
 •••
I have been over to Viv's again & done some more tag's 
from her fabulous tutorials!
Dragonfly's Paint Shop Pro 
••• 
Exotic Allure!
•••
My version of "Queen of Hearts" Animated!
•••
StemKat!
•••
Hurtful Words!
 •••
Your Words!
Breathe Me!
•••
 Thank you for stopping by My Blog!
Hugs Rachey ♥
 

 

No comments: