Friday 24 March 2017
A few tag's I have made from tutorials from Biene's Psp Place (Sabine)
Sabine has some gorgeous Tutorial's to choose from.
I had to use a Translator due to Sabine being German & Me English.
Still easy to follow though!
Here's Just a few I did :)
Thanks for looking, Hugs Rachey ♥
•••
Tag 1, Bellissimo Vita -Scrapworks Page 18-
•••
Tag 2, By The Sea - Scrapworks Page 22-
•••
Tag 3, Just Beein  -Scrapworks Page 16-
•••
Tag 4, Strawberry Love -Scrapworks Page 16-
•••
Tag 5, Green -Scrapworks Page 16-
•••

 
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chat

Contributors

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

♥ CT Member ♥

Palm Springs commercial photography

♥ Forum's I ♥ Blinkies ♥

Palm Springs commercial photography Palm Springs commercial photography

•♥• My Blinkies •♥•

Blinkie2 Blinkie3 My-Blog-Blinkie

Subscribe to Blog

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

♥ Facebook Badge ♥